DURVET DURAMYCIN 72-200
- For the treatment of disease in beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves, including preruminating (veal) calves, and swine.
- Discontinue use at least 28 days before slaughter.
- Milk taken during treatment and 96 days after last dose cannot be used for food.
- Cattle: at first sign of pneumonia or pinkeye, inject a single dose intramuscularly according to package dosage guidelines.
- Do not give more than 10 milliliters at any one site.
- Swine: at signs of pneumonia, give one dose according to swine guide.