Midwest Can 5-Gallon Diesel Can
Midwest Can’s Safe-Flo line of portable fuel containers are engineered for safety with the FlameShield Safety System. The 5-gallon diesel can features an ergonomic design with 2 handles and a wider base for easier use and handling.
Size: 5 gal.
Weight: 3.25 lbs.
Country of Origin: United States
- Midwest Can – Engineered for Safety
- Holds 5 gallons of your Diesel and oil mixes
- Flame Shield Safety System – Double protection layer, Flame mitigation device plus vapor locking spout
- Quick-Flow Spout Included
- Designed with two (2) handles for easier use and handling
- Built with a wider base and lower center of gravity to reduce the chance of a can tipping over
- Made of durable HDPE with barrier materials to virtually eliminate hydrocarbon emissions
- Exceeds California Air Resource Board (CARB) and EPA requirements for portable fuel containers
We Also Recommend
Dbc Agricultural Backyard Chicken OXY E100, 30 Milliliters, Treats 90 Gallons of Water
Dbc Agricultural Backyard Chicken Health Pack, 90 Tabs, 30ml OXY E-100, 30ml Zyfend A, New in Box